Be My Valentine! Healthy Valentine’s Day Card Ideas
Let that special someone know you care with these fun, surprising valentine options.
- Kids will love to play with this valentine. Include a bouncy ball with your message and make sure to let them know how much they make your heart bounce!
- Turn any old pencil into cupid’s arrow and take aim at true love with these adorable pencil topper creations.
- Let someone know they’re the “apple of your eye.” Or that you think they’re “grape!” These fruit-themed valentines offer a healthy treat and plenty of pun opportunities.
- Bug out with these jar-shaped cards and attach a toy bug for all the lovers of creepy crawlies in your life.
- Color us impressed by these cute wrapped crayon boxes, displaying a colorful message about your chosen valentine.
So spread the love on February 14 and give your child a Valentine’s Day memory to cherish.