Tuition at La Petite Academy
The tuition that you pay will be based on your child’s attendance schedule and their school location. We prioritize meeting your scheduling needs, so we offer both full- and part-time enrollment options. Rates vary by school, so please call us at 877.861.5078 for more specific information and a personalized quote.
At La Petite Academy, your tuition includes:
- Educational programming
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- And for infants, tuition may include diapers and wipes
Stimulus 2021: Child Care Assistance
The recent stimulus package passed by the federal government has three significant tax provisions that can have a positive impact on families like yours. In these challenging times, your child’s education is more essential than ever. Caring for them—and preparing them for school—is our community service. We wanted you to be aware of these opportunities, so you could plan your child care needs accordingly.
There are three key ways for families to gain child care assistance. Eligibility for all benefits is dependent upon your personal tax situation, including adjusted gross income and tax filing status.
- The Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit (CDCTC) is a federal tax credit that can help families off-set the cost of child care. Previously, families earning $43,000 or less could claim up to $3,000 for one child and $6,000 for two
children. This benefit has been increased. For 2021, families earning up to $125,000 can claim refundable credits up to $4,000 for one child and $8,000 for two children, and families earning between $125,000 and $400,000 can claim a portion of the credit. These tax credits are based on your household’s adjusted gross income and credit a portion of expenses up to 50%.
- The Child Tax Credit (CTC) is a federal tax credit that currently provides up to $2,000 for children under the age of 17. For 2021, under the new stimulus package, the credit increases to $3,000 per child, plus an additional $600 for children under 6, expands to include 17-year-olds, and is fully refundable. For qualifying families, the IRS will begin paying the credit in advance in periodic payments.
- In addition, many employers offer a Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) that allows you to set aside pre-tax dollars for child care costs. The new stimulus bill increases this year’s allowable amount that can be set aside from $5,000 to $10,500.
These tax credits and FSA changes will impact every family differently. As we are not tax professionals, we cannot advise you on the specific impact to your family. It’s best to consult with a tax professional or preparer (tax preparation software
will also have information). Or visit irs.gov to learn more.
Financial assistance may be available to help lower income families pay for child care, allowing parents to focus on work or school knowing their child is in a healthy, caring environment.
- Eligibility requirements vary depending on your state or region.
- School directors can provide more information on financial assistance and help with the process.
You may be eligible for discounted tuition if your employer participates in our Corporate Partnership program. To find out if you qualify, talk to the director at your school.
Your tuition is paid weekly. You will make your payments via Family Link—an online resource used to organize and manage your financial commitments and personal information. With Family Link, it’s easy to:
- Make payments.
- Set up automatic payments.
- View tuition statements.