Tuition at La Petite Academy
The tuition that you pay will be based on your child’s attendance schedule and their school location. We prioritize meeting your scheduling needs, so we offer both full- and part-time enrollment options.
At La Petite Academy, your tuition includes:
- Educational programming
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- And for infants, tuition may include diapers and wipes
Tax Savings Opportunities and Incentives
Congress has legislated certain tax credits and savings incentives focused on relieving the cost of child care for eligible taxpayers that may provide additional savings for you.
- The Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit is a federal tax credit available for eligible taxpayers to assist in reducing your year-end tax liability.
- The Child Tax Credit program may reduce the Federal tax you owe for each qualifying child under the age of 17.
- A Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) may be provided by your employer to allow you to set aside pre-tax dollars for child care costs.
- Various states provide additional incentives for qualified taxpayers.
These tax credits and FSA changes will impact every family differently. As we are not tax professionals, we cannot advise you on the specific impact to your family. It’s best to consult with a tax professional or preparer (tax preparation software will also have information). Or visit irs.gov to learn more.
Financial assistance may be available to help lower income families pay for child care, allowing parents to focus on work or school knowing their child is in a healthy, caring environment.
- Eligibility requirements vary depending on your state or region.
- School directors can provide more information on financial assistance and help with the process.
You may be eligible for discounted tuition if your employer participates in our Corporate Partnership program. To find out if you qualify, talk to the director at your school.
Your tuition is paid weekly. You will make your payments via Family Link—an online resource used to organize and manage your financial commitments and personal information. With Family Link, it’s easy to:
- Make payments.
- Set up automatic payments.
- View tuition statements.