Even if your team doesn’t come out on top, you will bring home a win (nutritionally)! Try one of our popular Grow Fit recipes:
Ranch Bean Dip
Refried Beans, Vegetarian 1 can (16 oz)
Shredded Cheese 1 cup
Sour Cream 1 cup
Ranch Mix (dry) 1 oz
- Mix refried beans, cheese, ranch mix, and sour cream in a large pot.
- Heat the mixture over medium heat, stir until well blended.
- Serve warm.
- Serve with carrots, peppers, whole wheat crackers or baked tortilla strips.
Whole grain mini cheese ravioli Approx. 3 dozen
Milk ¼ – ½ cup
Bread crumbs ¾ cup
Italian Seasoning ¾ tsp
Marinara sauce 1 jar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add ravioli. Cook according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking oil.
- Put milk in a shallow bowl.
- Put breadcrumbs and seasonings in a 2nd shallow bowl.
- Dip each ravioli in milk and then in breadcrumbs. (you can do multiple at one time using a slotted spoon.
- Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with warmed marinara sauce for dipping.