Preschool and Pre-K Summer Camp
A Special Summer for Little Innovators
Everyone deserves a great summer, so we have an exciting Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten summer camp program for younger children, too! For 3-year-olds and 4-year-olds, weekly themed experiences include:
- STEM Builders: The story of The Three Little Pigs comes to life with STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) as children build structures out of various materials—then try to blow them down!
- My First Playhouse: Explore the world of theater as you learn about drama, create puppets, and put on a puppet show!
Preschoolers: On the Move to Pre-K
As the summer winds down and a new school year is about to begin, we have an exclusive opportunity to get a head start on Pre-Kindergarten with a unique camp experience that prepares your child for their next classroom! They’ll move ahead into Pre-K with confidence after learning and developing critical social-emotional and self-help skills, such as:
- Making friends
- Cleaning up
- Serving lunch and snacks
Get Ready, Get Set, Become a Cadet
Is your little one starting kindergarten in the fall? Give them an end-of-summer boost for kindergarten readiness. Kindergarten Cadets is a special two-week camp theme for Pre-K children, with fun, real-world experiences and engaging learning activities. In this program, your child will discover:
- Hands-on, project-based learning to grow kindergarten skills!
- Math and literacy work stations for large and small groups!
- Kindergarten routines such as hallway, lunch, and bus etiquette!
We help your child gain the confidence and get the necessary academic, social-emotional, self-help, and classroom skills to succeed in kindergarten.
Older siblings at home? Check out our summer camp program for school-age students.
Note: Age range and programs may vary by school.