5 School Morning Hacks to Get You Out the Door Faster
Back to school means back to rushed, hectic mornings – or does it? Sure, the “kid-needs-last-minute-show-and-tell-item-as-we’re-running-out-the-door” mornings will happen at times, but hopefully these simple morning hacks can spare the family some frustration as everyone gets ready to go out the door.
- Set the breakfast table immediately after dinner so all you need to do is sit everyone down and plate the food. This also makes a great chore for kids! (Source – Kids Activities Blog)
- Prepare lunches the night before. Pack non-perishables in your kids’ lunch bags and organize all perishables in baggies or containers in the refrigerator. In the morning, just toss those in lunch bags and go! (Source – Premeditated Leftovers)
- On Sunday, organize all your kiddos’ outfits for the week. Here’s one creative way to organize them! (Source – I Can Teach My Child)
- Make a fun playlist! Groovin’ to some uplifting, kid-friendly jams can help put a little pep in everyone’s step to get out the door quicker. We’ve got a fun playlist here!
- Create a morning checklist to keep little ones on track and make sure they complete each of their tasks. (Source – Huffington Post)
What are some ways you simplify your family’s morning routine?